Yearbook Distribution to be Held Tomorrow

Considering the fact that the school year is finally coming to a close, yearbooks will be available for pick-up in the Student Commons on Friday, May 17 after eighth period till the end of the school day.

Students must bring their IDs in order to pick-up their yearbooks. It is advised that students cannot skip their study hall to pick up the books.

“The yearbook is a memoir of all of the [important pictures] of the year. This is the best yearbook so far,” English teacher and yearbook sponsor  Sharon Swanson said.

If there are extras, the leftover yearbooks will be available for purchase for $60 in cash only by the ticket window next to the Student Commons starting Monday, May 20.

Students said they were excited for the yearbooks.

“I’m psyched to receive mine because it will be refreshing looking back at the memories in a couple of years, ” freshman Faith Geraghty said.

Junior Miranda Kang was relieved that there were alternative yearbook pick-up days because the AP testing this week made it difficult for her to find time on Friday to pick it up.

“I am more comfortable with the alternative pick-up days because it makes it easier for me to find time within my week to pick-up my yearbook,” Kang said.

If for some reason students aren’t able to pick-up yearbooks on Friday (field trip, etc), they can still pick it up on the following Monday or Tuesday.