Girls Softball Senior Night vs Lane Tech

Student Government Update

Student Government has been hard at work the past few weeks.

Student Government discussed who should win the Distinguished Alumni Award.  They read through the applications of eighteen nominees and voted on who they believed deserve the award based on their contribution to the community and the world. The winner will be a speaker for this years’ Accolades ceremony.  Student Government then disclosed to student activities director Katie Odell who they chose for the award.

Every Monday from now on, Student Government will be holding meetings only for their executives.

On Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016 Student Government began collecting money for T-shirts, talked about the upcoming Breakfast with the Board meeting on March 2 and discussed the Board Meeting from the previous night.

The upcoming Student Government Dodgeball Tournament will donate all proceeds to Dance Marathon.

On Friday, Feb. 12, the club discussed T-shirts, Breakfast with the Board issues, ECC topics, fundraising and volunteering, a forum to hear what issues students may have, and in what direction  the club may want to take in order to continue their Respect Campaign.

If anyone has any topics that he or she would like to be discussed at a future ECC meeting, please contact one of the Student Government sponsors, Mr. Matt Wiemer or Mr. Michael Kucera, or any members of the club.