Are E-Learning Days More Productive for Students?

When it comes to E-Learning days, I believe I get more done than an actual school day. For starters, my morning is much more productive, and I do not have to rush to get ready. Instead, I can wake up later and still get my work done. However, on a regular school day, the only time my day becomes productive is during study hall, lunch or after school. Even though those two periods help me tackle my school work, it is just not enough time to complete everything. This being said, the only time I finish my work is after school and even though I start fairly early at 4, I do not finish until 8, which takes away time from doing things for myself.

This leads me to feel burned out because I do not have time to relax and give my mind a break. However, when it comes to an E-Learning day, I typically finish all my school work at around 2-3, which provides me more than enough time to get other things done. Also, E-Learning days provide students the chance to work more hours which is extremely beneficial for those who have applied to college. In my case, I could use those hours to earn more money and use that free time to apply for scholarships. Overall, I can make the most of my day each day by finishing schoolwork but also earn some cash.

Aside from working, E-Learning days can provide students with some well-earned rest. Most students stay up countless hours finishing homework or studying, which takes a toll on their health and sleep schedule, leading them to perform poorly on their exams or schoolwork. However, with an E-learning day, students can take that time to sleep in or even finish their homework/schoolwork in the comfort of their beds.

Aside from getting extra rest, E-learning days are a nice social break for students. This means that they can take the time to catch up with family or friends, which betters their mood, making them more excited to learn and tackle anything. An E-learning day also provides a “catch up” day so people can get all of their work done instead of just focusing on one thing. Overall, I really enjoy E-learning days because I get more done at home than I would on a regular school day, and it also helps me stay productive in my own life. Niles West should give students more E-Learning days, to catch-up on work and give them a well-deserved break.