Renew your Wardrobe at these Summer Stores

Image of shopping from Google

Flowers are in bloom, the grass is green and birds are singing. The weather is finally warming up and it’s time to break out shorts and t-shirts. Summertime is a great time to experiment with your fashion, whether you want to wear a sundress with sandals or a T-shirt with sneakers. So, if you’re looking for a new summer wardrobe, I’m here to meet your 90-degree needs.

GAP

In my opinion, although GAP is a well-known brand they are very underrated. They sell practically any type of clothing from tube tops to blazers to long skirts. If you go on their website you can find all of their newly released clothing for warm weather. I recommend GAP for summer because they have many types of tops and shorts in different colors, lengths and sizes. They are very inclusive as they offer clothing for babies, kids, teens, adults and for maternity. Although their pricing is not always ideal, they often have large sales in-store and online. GAP is perfect for finding basic clothing that you can style to your liking.

Forever 21

One of my favorite stores for purchasing cute tops is Forever 21. They offer tank tops, t-shirts, shorts, long and short skirts, sundresses and bathing suits for both boys and girls. I personally love their graphic tees because they are baggy and have unique designs. They also do not stick to one style, they have form-fitting and looser clothes to fit your comfort. In terms of pricing, items average around $5-60 dollars, a good price for lasting quality. Forever 21 has a large inventory in-person as well as online. They can be found at a mall near you, with hundreds of clothing items ready to be sold.

H&M

This next store, H&M, can be found online or in your local mall. Their special attribute is that their clothing comes in any color you can imagine. It is organized by color and pattern in-person, making it easy for you to find what you like best. If you want pastels, bright or dark colors, they have them. My favorite item they sell is their flowery lace tank tops. These are perfect for summer because they are flowery and loose. Another H&M classic are their floral dresses for either adults or children. H&M is a great business to support because they focus on keeping their clothes sustainable and recyclable for our planet.

Old Navy

Looking to fit your denim needs? Old Navy is a classic brand with summer clothing for your whole family throughout both spring and summer. They sell a wide selection of shorts including biker, linen, jean and cargo. But that’s not all. They also have cute t-shirts, crop tops, tank and tube tops and button-downs that are perfect to style. Additionally, they offer sizing for toddlers, young boys and girls, men and women and maternity. You can find your new outfit in stores near you or on their website. If you choose to visit online, they have a helpful section that displays their trending items, as well as vacation clothes.

Summer is a time to revamp your wardrobe and experiment with styles. The possibilities are endless, whether you want to wear a t-shirt, tank-top, dress, skirt or shorts. With my shopping suggestions, you should be able to find just what your closet is missing.