Aishah and Charlotte Sports Podcast Takeover, Featuring Diego Figueroa and Callie Nixon

Prom 2013 Location Called into Question [Click here to take the NWN Poll]

Prom 2012 will take place in the suburbs, unlike previous years.  Although the different location decreases the price of the ticket, many students have admitted that they would rather have Prom downtown.

Next year’s Prom’s location is still being debated. One of the options is to stay in the suburbs, which will keep the price at around $65. Prom can also return to the city, but the price will increase by around $25-30, according to the junior cabinet sponsor Margaret Glaubke.

“Besides the price of tickets, the only major difference is the proximity to school or city,” says Glaubke.

Aside from Prom’s location and price, the dance will keep to its traditional ways; the entertainment will be the same.

“Each student will receive a plated dinner in a grand ballroom, with a photographer taking pictures and a DJ company providing entertainment,” says Glaubke.

Another factor to take in consideration is post-Prom. The location of post-Prom is dependent upon the location of Prom.

“[It will be something along the lines of] GameWorks in the Streets of Woodfield versus a boat ride at Navy Pier,” says Glaubke.

Where would you like Prom 2013 to take place?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...