Google+ Now Available on NTHS Accounts

Google+ Now Available on NTHS Accounts

Google+ has made its way to NTHS219 accounts on March 5, bringing students new features for easy and convenient usage on the nths219.org page.

Google+, a networking platform by Google, includes a variety of tools that helps students find and communicate with others who share similar academic and extracurricular interests. It also helps teachers keep in touch with others who are in the same ideas of studies and professions.

Since it is now available on Google accounts, student assistance support specialist Tim Furman said that he recommends Google+ because it is a great advantage for students .

“[Google+] is a new community in our domain. It’s a way to develop relationships of circles of professions. I use it for communicating with circles of technology in the country, district, and tech leaders,” Furman said.

By communicating, online meetings can be done through Google+ which then can be recorded and embedded and later saved. This network saves time and is easy to follow. On nths219 accounts, the upper left hand corner button that says “+ your name” can enable you to experience Google+.

“I highly recommend to be a part of the community because it can stand out to potential colleges and employers,” Furman said.