Twin Tuesday: The Reinemanns

Twin Tuesday: The Reinemanns

“It’s less like having a twin, and more like just having another sibling.”

If you don’t know the two, many people don’t know that Isaac Reinemannand Louis Reinemann are twins. Isaac has long hair, and Louis has short. If you don’t look closely, they don’t really look anything alike.

Having a twin has lots of benefits. Road trips were more bearable because someone was always there, and remembering things were always easy because if one forgot, the other would know. The two know everything about each other, but get annoyed when people constantly ask questions about the other, expecting one to know and answer the question.

Louis and Isaac have very different interests when it comes to school, but when it comes to sports, they can agree. The two have been teammates on the football and track team. Although on the same team, the boys play completely different positions in football, and different events in track.

Being seniors and having college constantly on their mind, the Reinemanns chose to attend two separate schools. Louis will be attending Bradley University, while Isaac is still choosing, but said to most likely attend University of Indiana.

The boys say they aren’t as close as most twins in the school, but they still hold that special relationship that normal siblings don’t.