Spring Fashion Trends

Senior Ashley Pak
Senior Ashley Pak

Technically it’s spring for most people around the world, but in Chicago it’s sort of hard to say. However, the weather is getting warmer. So here are a few trends that I’ve been seeing for the warmer months of spring.

1. High-waisted pants. A new twist for regular jeans. High-waisted pants can be found anywhere from Forever 21 to Urban Outfitters, and they are surprisingly very comfortable. It’s something new from the regular style of jeans, and these pants can be paired perfectly with crop tops without exposing too much.

2. Rompers. This is probably my favorite fashion trend of all time. Rompers are extremely easy- it’s literally a shirt and pants in one. They come in all different styles, colors, and prints that can match anyone, depending on their own preferences. It’s the lazy way to dress, but no one will ever know because of how stylish they look!

3. Layered rings. Danity rings and mid-rings have been in well known stores for awhile, and spring is the perfect time to show them off. It’s not like the winter time where we have to shield our fingers from the icy, cold air. They portray a simplicity but also dresses up a look because it accessorizes an outfit.

4. Bright colors. For as long as I can remember, pastels are and will always be “in” during the spring time. However, I’ve been seeing a lot of bright and vibrant colors on clothing or jewelry pieces. It brings life back to your wardrobe after the long months of dark red, grey, black clothing from the winter. You can’t go wrong with bright coral, electric yellow, or royal blue this spring.