International Fest to Be Held Tomorrow

International Fest to Be Held Tomorrow

International Night plans will be held tomorrow at 7 pm in the auditorium. All clubs are participating in order to express their culture in a proper, yet fun way.

“International Fest is a chance for students of all cultural clubs to display their particular culture through dance, music, and dress,” student activities director Katie Odell said.

Many clubs are performing a dance; however, some clubs are mixing it up.

“I think it’s [international night] a great idea considering almost everyone will be doing a dance. Bosnian-Montenegrin club will be having a fashion show. It’s a little twist on things and will be very interesting,”  senior and vice president of Bosnian- Montenegrin club Anela Arabelovic explained.”Not only are we showing cultural clothing, but we will have some sports wear too, like jerseys.”

The performers are very excited for the night to happen.

“I think international night is a great way to express all the diversity at Niles West. We have so many different cultural clubs here that not many people know about, and international night is a great way to learn more about the clothing and traditional dances of each culture,” senior Ida Jacob said.

International Night has a lot in store for the audience.

“I think the audience will really enjoy it. We [Bosnian-Montenegrin Club] tried taking older cultural music but getting some up beat music to keep the audience alive and awake,” Arabelovic added.