Principal’s Recognition Award: Senaid Cutric

Editor’s Note: This is the thirteenth in a series of 19 stories about last semester’s Principal’s Recognition  Award winners who were recognized on Wednesday, Dec. 2 for outstanding achievement in specific programs. Junior Senaid Cutric received the Mathematics Award and was nominated by Ms. Tayyaba Ahmad and Ms. Kathleen Brandes

Peering into Ms. Tayyaba Ahmad and Ms. Kathleen Brandes geometry class, you would see junior Senaid Cutric. He’s not only working on improving his own skills, but trying to teach others as well.

“Senaid is a leader in the classroom, and his motivation is contagious. He has made great mathematical improvements in the last two years,” Ahmad said.

Seeing his positive attitude and leadership abilities, there was no question that Ahmad and Brandes should nominate Cutric for this award.

“When I was told about the award I was surprised, I really didn’t see it coming. But it feels really great that I’ve been able to accomplish fixing all my past mathematical mistakes,” Cutric said.

Being able to correct your past mistakes and keep up with current work can be challenging for some students but this problem may be easily solved when using the correct methods.

“Studying and keeping up with my homework helps me do well on tests and to keep my grades up. Doing so in a positive manner always makes things easier and keeps you motivated along the way,” Cutric said.

Previous installment in the Principal’s Recognition Award series

Joshua Sirbu  –  https://www.nileswestnews.org/features/principals-recognition-award-joshua-sirbu/