Peace Love Chic: Best Drugstore Mascara

This post is part of NWN’s beauty blog, Peace Love Chic.

Mascara is really important. There are all different types depending on the look you’re aiming for, and what type you personally like the best– mascara can transform your look drastically.

Clumpiness is not something most people want when they apply their mascara, and The CoverGirl Clump Crusher is perfect to prevent the clumps from forming in the first place. The brush is curved so it can reach every single lash, rather than leaving some out.

Amped Lashes by Ulta is also a great mascara. It will apply the mascara evenly and keep the lashes separate, and additionally, lashes will have added volume and offer more length. So many people I know love this mascara and use it religiously.

Great Lash is nice if you are going for a natural look. This mascara will give clump-free lashes and a little bit of length, just don’t expect too much out of it. It’s really good if you don’t like something too much, but still want your lashes to be longer.  

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara is amazing, and there are two different brush types that you can buy. Either way, there won’t be any clumps and it’ll add a decent amount of length. It’ll add volume, and apply all the mascara evenly. Yes, it’ll dry out fairly quick, but not too fast.

Essence Get BIG Lashes waterproof mascara is perfect if you plan to go swimming. This mascara will stay on through all of the water being splashed on your face. Even if you don’t plan on going swimming, this is still a quality mascara.

There are plenty of drugstore mascaras that are great without going in for the big splurge, so check out your local drugstore or Ulta and there will be tons of options!

https://peacelovechicsite.wordpress.com/