Makeup Monday: Drugstore Foundation

If there’s one thing people spend the most money on in terms of makeup products, it would probably be foundation. There’s always a new one out on the market that we just can’t resist and end up buying, claiming to have some “skin-changing” benefits every time. From different shades to dewy and matte finishes, there is an endless number of excuses to get new foundation.

A lot of these foundations we’re constantly hearing about can be pretty expensive, some costing almost $50 for just one bottle. Many times, people think that in order to get a good, long-lasting foundation with good coverage, it has to be from a high-end, expensive brand. However, I have discovered that this is not always true.

Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of really good products that may cost more, but there are also many products that are very inexpensive but still work extremely well.

One foundation that I have tried recently that works better than most of my $40 foundations is the Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation.

Even though this foundation is labeled as ‘matte,’ it still gives you a radiant look — it just prevents your skin from looking oily. It has the perfect medium coverage that makes you look good, but still looks natural. At $12.99 in most stores, this foundation is a bargain.

I truly think I have found one of my new favorites with this product, and I highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a new foundation. You can find them at any drugstore: CVS, Walgreens, Target, Ulta, and many more.