What’s Next For The Bulls?

The Chicago Bulls are off to a better-than-expected start, and fans are split about their team and whether this season will be a wash or a success. The Bulls currently sit at fourth place in the Eastern Conference with a record of 9-5.

Some believe this season will be like previous seasons, with the Bulls scratching their way to a playoff spot and that’s it. However, others have high hopes that the Bulls can make it far in the playoffs.
“Although the bulls have been doing superb with Wade and Rondo added to the roster, I don’t really expect much out of them because they are going to have to face against Lebron and the Cavaliers at some point,” sophomore Mo Patel said. “And they don’t stand a chance against a team like that.”
New additions Dwyane Wade and Rajon Rondo have been fitting in better than most have expected — surprising fans and players both. Dwyane Wade hit more three point shots (12) in twelve games than the entire last season, (7) and Rondo came out with a triple double threat every night while not sacrificing the teams success.
Freshman C. J. Belen believes the Bulls will have a great season.
“They actually have a nice start so far, the three new guys [Wade, Rondo and Lopez] have fit in well and seem to have nice chemistry together. We should expect a 50-55 win team making the playoffs, giving the top contenders a run for their money,” Belen said.
Patel disagreed with this.
“I don’t think the Bulls stand a chance to go to the finals, because our league is dominated by two super teams, the Cavaliers and the Warriors, and it’s really hard for half-developed teams to beat these teams.”
 Belen however, thinks differently about the team and disagrees that they are half-developed.
“I see our future being bright, and they have a very good chance of making the finals and winning it all. The only thing in our way is Lebron James and Cleveland,” Belen said.
The only thing in common with these fans is that they agree that they will have to face The Cavaliers to get to the NBA championship, and it will be a difficult journey. Keep an eye out for the Bulls as they continue to take on tough teams this season.