Senior Superlative Nominations Now Open

Are you a Gym-Rat? Academically successful? Love clothes? Seniors, it’s that time of the year where you get recognized for your efforts in whatever category by your peers: it’s the first round of Senior Superlatives!

You can access the form to submit nominations here.
You must be logged onto your @nilesk12.org account to access and vote for the superlatives.

While nominating, make sure to include first and last names, and if the gender is specified for you, nominate accordingly. If it is not specified, the category is gender neutral, and anyone can be nominated.

The nomination round will end Friday, March 24. Finalists will be announced Friday, April 7. At this time, a new form will be sent out with the top-five candidates to vote for the winners of each category. This new form will close that Monday, April 17. The winners will then be published on the Niles West News website after the Yearbook Senior Supplement comes out in the May.

Also, a new rule this year: If a finalist wins more than one category, he or she will be notified to choose between which category he or she would like to be recognized for. There will only be one “winner” per category.

If a certain category stands out to you, use the hashtag #NWNVoteMe on your personal Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts to promote yourself.