The Season has Arrived: 2017 Cutest Homecoming Proposal Contest

By Isabella Gil, Social Media Editor

Homecoming season has finally arrived, and that means it is time for Niles West News’s Cutest Homecoming Proposal contest!

Enter to win up to $30 worth of food of your choosing, which will be provided for you and the person you win with one day in school. In order to win you need to use the hashtag #nwnhocoproposal on your picture with your boyfriend, girlfriend, partner, or best friend to enter! You can enter via Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.

The deadline to enter is Friday, Sept. 29 at 8:00 p.m. Voting will take place on Facebook until Wed, Oct. 4 at 8:00 p.m. All photos submitted will be posted to an album on the Niles West News Facebook page titled “Cutest Hoco Proposal 2017.” The five pictures with the most likes on Facebook will be announced as finalists on Friday, Oct. 6. Voting for the finalists will take place via poll on the NWN website through Mon., Oct. 9 at 8:00 a.m. The winning couple will be announced and notified on Tues., Oct. 10.

Make sure to tell your friends, parents, grandparents, cousins, and even the weird dude who won’t stop dm-ing you, to cast their vote, because every vote counts!

Rules for the contest are simple:

1. Anyone can vote for your picture on Facebook.

2. All entries must be submitted by Friday, Step. 29 at 8:00 p.m.

3. Both students must attend Niles West.

4. First round voting will end at Wed, Oct. 4 at 8:00 p.m.

5. Finalist round voting will end at Mon, Oct. 9 at 8 a.m.

Hope to see all your cute proposals this homecoming season and remember to hashtag #nwnhocoproposal!