The Return of the Cutest Couple Contest

By Luca Hatzopoulos, Staff Developer and Social Media Manager

As Valentines day approaches us quickly, the NWN has decided to continue our cutest couple contest!

All grade levels are eligible to enter and the prize will vary for the winners. Thanks to Student Activities Director Katie Odell, underclassmen who win the contest will receive a $100 gift card to a restaurant of their choice. If a senior couple wins, they will be awarded with two free prom tickets.

To enter, you must direct message the Niles West News Instagram account, @nileswestnews, stating you want to enter the contest with a picture(s) of you and your significant other, best friend or even the random person you sit next to in math class. To get an extra vote, post you and whomever you enter with on your Instagram story and tag the NWN Instagram account; you’ll get one extra vote for each day you post it, but your Instagram account must be public for the NWN to see your story entry.

The deadline to enter is Thursday, Feb. 10th at 8 a.m. Contestants will then be placed in a formĀ and voting for the winner will be sent out Thursday, Feb. 10th at 12 p.m. Voting will then close on Monday, Feb. 14th at 9 a.m. and the winners will be announced on later that day at 12 p.m on the NWN Instagram.

Make sure to tell everyone to enter and vote for a chance to win!

Rules:

1. Direct message your entry to @nileswestnews on Instagram.
  2. You must enter by Thursday, Feb. 10th at 8 a.m.
  3. Both members must be students of Niles West.
  4. Can be any grade level at Niles West.
  5. Voting closes Monday, Feb. 14th at 9 a.m.
  6. You can earn one additional point per day, if you post you & your partner on your instagram story and tag the Niles West News instagram.