Spice Up Your November With These Drinks

Most people only think of Halloween when they think of fall. However, I believe the fall weather is more than that. It is a time when the leaves start changing colors and the fashion trends take a pivot from shorts to jeans. Furthermore, it is also a time when your Strawberry Acia drink will now turn into a daily ask of these fall drinks.

1. Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso

The next time you find yourself in the Starbucks drive-through, make sure to ask for this drink. With one sip, you will be transformed into the realm and spirit of fall. But if you’re not a fan of coffee, I would recommend staying away from this drink. From the first sip to the very last, this drink carries a strong flavor of coffee, but it can be coded a bit with the addition of cold foam. For this drink, I recommend adding pumpkin cream cold foam which carries a sweet flavor that contradicts the strong bitter taste of the coffee. Furthermore, if you aren’t a fan of pumpkin-like flavors or Starbucks just ran out of that cold foam, use vanilla as a replacement for a sweet taste. In addition, the cold foam can either be mixed in, or you can keep it at the top. For me, I find that keeping it at the top creates a pleasant, sweet and refreshing taste in your tastebuds.

2. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino 

Right off the bat, you can tell there is pumpkin in this drink. It’s a strong yet appealing taste, but if you want fall in a cup, then you have to get this drink. When you take a sip of the whipped cream combined with the pumpkin, it provides a nice contradiction and lessens the strong flavor of the pumpkin. If you ever find yourself ordering this drink in the near future, I would definitely recommend mixing it, so you get a subtle taste of the pumpkin instead of what feels like a whiplash of it.

3. Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte 

For those of you who aren’t a huge fan of pumpkin, this drink might be for you. The taste of chai is apparent, but it isn’t as strong or overpowering as the Pumpkin Spice Frappe. One sip of this drink will leave you feeling refreshed, and the pumpkin cream cold foam at the top leaves a nice soft contradictory feeling in your taste buds. Out of all the drinks mentioned, I would recommend this one if you aren’t a huge fan of coffee. This is because the brown-toned colors of the drink and the overall flavors transform you into a field surrounded by red, yellow and orange leaves.

Overall, I would recommend the first drink if you love the taste of coffee, and if you want a refresher but one that doesn’t contain a strong taste of coffee, try the Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte, it won’t disappoint.