“Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” Will Not Disappoint!

The great Sherlock Holmes is at it again in this great action-packed adventure. Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.) left us off in the last film with another case and a new rival, Professor Moriarty (Jared Harris). With Dr. John Watson (Jude Law) to be wed, Holmes throws him a stag party for one last night with the boys. With no surprise to Dr. Watson, Holmes seems to forget the invitations for the rest of the party, and the night is spent only by Watson, Holmes, and his older brother, Mycroft Holmes (Stephen Fry). Watson, being a bit of a gambler, doesn’t want the night to be a complete bore and goes to one of the tables in the rowdy London club.

Holmes, on the other hand, senses an air of suspicion from within the club and is lead by his own senses to a fortune teller, Simza Heron (Noomi Rapace). Holmes comes to find out that this fortune teller’s life is in danger, and comes to battle with a thug who was hired to do away with her. He also discovers that her brother was to execute an assassination plan, thought up by none other than Professor Moriarty.

On a race to find Sizma’s brother and catch him before he can go through with the assassination, the group goes on an epic journey from London to Paris to Switzerland, including all the fights in between. While Watson is upset by the fact that his honeymoon is completely destroyed (considering the fact Holmes threw his wife off the train for her own safety), he agrees that this will be the last case that they take together. When it comes down to the battle of the wits between Holmes and Moriarty, we will begin to see who is truly the quickest thinker of the two and who will come out on top.

This thrilling sequel captures the true “bromance” that Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. want Holmes and Watson to portray. With the two together, it seems like nothing will ever stop them. Audiences will see how much fun the two are having on the screen, while staying perfectly in character all at the same time, and will truly be on the edge of their seats wanting more.