Interracial Couples: Adam Pignato and Yuliana Padilla

The summer going into freshman year, junior couple Adam Pignato and Yuliana Padilla met for the very first time.

Both Pignato and Padilla recall falling for each other the night they met, after Pignato’s football practice. It was a night that was bound to bring them together and hold them where they are today.

“I would, I could, say [that] Adam is my one and only true love,” Padilla said about her true feelings towards Pignato.

Shortly after the couple met a few summers ago, they began talking in ways friends don’t usually talk. It took them a few months to make things official as they were in no rush to get to know each other before dating.

The couple has spent close to a whole year together. Their one year anniversary will come to it’s official date on the 22nd of this month.

“She’s outgoing. She’s funny. She’s caring. [She’s] beautiful, sexy,” Pignato shared, describing Padilla in the fewest possible words.

Pignato chooses to care for her as he knows he’ll get the same in return.

“He’s so caring, like he cares so freaking much,” Padilla said.

Pignato and Padilla both share their feelings towards each other using the most affectionate vocabulary, guiding one to understand the months they’ve surpassed have only made them stronger.

Friends and family can’t help but notice the affection they both have for each other when they tend to each other’s feelings.

“My family loves him, I think my mom loves him more than I do, seriously,” Padilla said about her family towards Pignato.

In addition to Padilla’s family accepting Pignato, Pignato had nothing but great things to share about his families acceptance towards Padilla.

“My family loves her. My parents love her. My brother is really good friends with her and all of them get along,” Pignato shared.

With the both of their families acceptance, it’s very easy for the both of them to hang around the house, which they seem to very much enjoy.

“We can literally do nothing and have fun. We love being with each other. We like to watch movies, because it’s so cold. But in the summer, we like to go out, mostly to the beach, and spend a lot of time together,” Pignato said as he outlined their freetime.

Being the same age as one another, they only big difference between the couple is their race. Padilla is 100% Mexican and Pignato is mostly American [as he states to be many different nationalities that he doesn’t remember].

The couple is healthy and they try to keep their conflicts to the very minimum.

“We argue sometimes but it’s never anything big. We always try to help each other out and our [arguments] never last more than a day,” Padilla said.

It is safe to say that both Pignato and Padilla have strong feeling for each other that are still growing very rapidly. They have nothing but positive remarks about each other and plan to stay this way for a while to come.

“I think we’ll be together for a long time. He’s a good guy and I think we can get married. That’s just me,” Padilla said as she smiles at Pignato.

With Valentine’s Day around the corner, Pignato keeps his secret as he plans a special night for Yuliana and himself that he refuses to share with anyone. Aside from their racial differences, Pignato and Padilla seem to understand each other very well, allowing themselves to open up to greater love than they are approaching now.

“People don’t have any faith in highschool relationships, they think it’s not going to go anywhere, but with Adam, I can see him in my future. I feel like we can go as far as marriage together,” Padilla closes.