Prom Registration and Ticket Sales Now Open

The+party+has+commenced+at+Joes+Live.+

Marija Kraljevic

The party has commenced at Joe’s Live.

By Isa Gil, Staff Writer

Niles West 2022 prom registration and ticket sales are now open to seniors.

Prom will take place on Saturday, May 7th from 6:30-9:30pm at Joes Live in Rosemont with the theme of Starry Night “An Evening Under the Stars.” Students will have the option of taking the coach motor bus to the venue, but if they choose that option they must take the bus back to West.

Before purchasing your tickets, you must fill out the registration form that was sent to students’ email where there are additional forms for parents to fill out. If you are planning on bringing a non-West guest that must also be shared in the Google Registration. Paper forms will not be accepted. If the guest is a student at Niles West, a guest form will not be required. Filling out the registration, does not guarantee your ticket, until your ticket is paid.

After you fill out the registration, you must purchase your ticket in the web store found on infinite campus. The ticket cost per person is $90. If you are bringing a non-West or West guest, you must purchase 2 individual tickets at the same time. All tickets must be purchased on time—the purchase window of Thursday at midnight will not be extended. Once ticket sales have closed, there will be an email sent sometime within the next week with all of the necessary information for table seating requests.

Juniors will have the opportunity to buy a ticket starting Wednesday morning.