Get Ready for October with These Fun Activities

A bench covered in leaves

October: some love the spooky season while others prefer the peaceful fall weather. However, whether you like one or the other doesn’t matter, we can all agree that the aesthetic is beautiful which leads you to want to indulge in some fall events. If that’s you, you’ve come to the right article: here are some things you can take part in this October.

1. Go to a Haunted House 

If you love the adrenaline rush of being scared, or want to try to get out of your comfort zone, try going to a haunted house. This is a fun event you can do with your friends, and it’s sort of a bonding moment too, given you’re all on your toes waiting for someone to pop out. Furthermore, you can eat out afterwards at your favorite place and discuss how one person was terrified over an attraction.

2. Go to a Pumpkin Patch

If you’re still not convinced to go to a haunted house but still want to do some festive fall activities, a pumpkin patch or even an apple orchard might be a better fit. Not only is this a fun and cute activity, but you also get to dress up and take pictures with your friends. Furthermore, there are sometimes activities like slides or corn mazes that you can do with your friends all while sipping on some hot apple cider.

2. Have a movie night 

For some, going out doesn’t always seem like a fun idea, so here is an activity that is indoors. A movie night is a great way to indulge in spooky season all while staying in the comfort of your home. Bring some friends to tag along, so you can all watch scary movies that take you right to the edge of your seats.

3. Bake Festive Fall Treats 

Another event you can do at home is bake. You can either do this activity alone or with your friends. This being said, put on your favorite fall or spooky song and sing along with your friends. You can also put on a movie to serve as a background while you and your friends chat it up. Regardless of what you want as your background noise, baking is not only fun, but the end result is very delicious.

4. Throw a Get Together 

If you don’t like staying in by yourself, throw a get-together. When throwing this get-together, you can make it a themed invite, meaning whomever you are inviting has to dress up to keep the spooky spirit going. Furthermore, you put on music, bring food and play board games all night in the comfort of your own home surrounded by the people you love.

Regardless of what you choose to do this fall, make sure to spend time with loved ones and take a bit of time off for yourself to relax and take a breather from the school year.