Check out Papagalino Cafe

Desserts served at the cafe
Gia Bexes
Desserts served at the cafe

Looking for a cute hangout spot with friends? Well Papagalino Cafe in Niles is the perfect spot for you! With its wide range variety from the food, drinks and desserts you will not regret your visit. The cafe is also very aesthetic and is an ideal place for pictures. The lights are dim and change color around the cafe creating a peaceful atmosphere. There are many decorative pieces hung around the cafe making the entire look come together. There are also multiple different kinds of seating arrangements with a combination of couches and chairs.

Papagalino is a Greek cafe which originally began as a bakery, but later expanded into a cafe serving more than just desserts. The menu consists of traditional Greek food including beef and chicken Souvlaki that are typically served on skewers. Aside from Greek food, the cafe also has a variety of salads, like their own Papagalino chopped salad. They also have classic pastas like Alfredo, Marinara, Pesto and a Mediterranean pasta which has the choice of either chicken or shrimp. Along with those items, the cafe serves different types of burgers, sandwiches and paninis with an addition of a special Papagalino sandwich and burger. Finally, the menu includes 3 different types of gourmet wraps and multiple sides like Greek fries, mozzarella sticks, chicken nuggets, etc.

Next up, the cafe has various options for cold and hot drinks. There are different types of coffee ranging from frappes, cappuccinos, macchiato and lattes in which you can customize flavors of caramel, vanilla and hazelnut. If you aren’t a coffee person, the cafe also has other beverages including teas and sodas. Some of the teas on the menu are jasmine blossom tea, green tea, earl gravy tea and peppermint tea. They also have special herbal teas for those interested in trying something new like the African Nectar tea, Organic mint melange and green tropical tea.

With so many choices in food and drinks, there are just as many options, if not more, for desserts made in the bakery. They got everything you could imagine from black forest pastry, carrot cake, chocolate torte, tiramisu to Casino Paris and Ek Mek kataifi some more unique desserts. They also have some traditional Greek deserts part of their menu which consists of milopitas, bougasta and loukoumades.

Altogether, Papagalinos Cafe is a wonderful place to hang out with friends or for a first date. It will not disappoint you with the large menu and overall elegance of the cafe.