LMFAO! Shake that!

Saturday, May 26th the electropop group LMFAO came to Chicago with the American hip hop quartet Far East Movement who they are on tour with and traveling around the U.S. and Canada. The group had four opening acts which included Matthew Koma, Sidney Samson, Eva Simmons, and Far East Movement.

A young artist from New York, Matthew Koma, was the first artist to perform, he opened up with his single “Parachute” which is our absolutely favorite!  Koma released his album on June 4th, titled Spectrum.

Eva Simmons is a young British artist who performed her single ‘Take Over Control’ in two different versions, the way we have heard it on the radio and a remixed version. Once the remixed version started playing, the crowd went wild!

A well-known DJ named Sidney Samson was one of the opening acts who absolutely ROCKED THE HOUZ! Once Samson started djing, the entire arena started to dance and enjoy the night.

Far East Movement was the last opening act who toured with LMFAO around the United States. The crowd enjoyed the group, especially when the band starting performing ‘Rocketeer’. That was the most popular song, since it was well- known all over the world.

Last but not least was LMFAO!

The crowd waited the entire night until the group came out around ten o’clock, but it was definitely worth the wait! Once they came out on stage, they had blown up zebras which they threw into the crowd. The concert was phenomenal because the group kept the entire crowd dancing, singing, and enjoying themselves. They performed all of their hits, including ‘Sexy and I Know It’, ‘Sorry for Party Rockin’,  ‘I’m in Miami Trick’, ‘Party Rock Anthem’, and ‘Yes’.

While LMFAO was performing, Quest Crew, who are the winners of the third season of America’s Best Dance Crew which airs on MTV. Their performance was absolutely amazing and breathtaking. One of the members performed an outstanding head-spin for about 2 minutes.  Everyone in the crowd was shocked by his amazing skills and they were shouting, screaming, and cheering for the young dancer.

Overall the concert was excellent! The ambiance was fun and exciting and the songs made you want to party rock! Next time LMFAO performs near Chicago, it’s definitely worth checking them out for a fun time!