Spring Break Movie Previews

Spring break is finally here, and it’s that one glorious week when we can relax and have fun. I love going to the movies all the time, but when there’s actually time, I go every day. So if you’re not going on vacation to some exotic faraway land, I have compiled for you a list of movies coming out this week in theaters or on DVD.

Coming out in theaters:

The Hunger Games – The long awaited movie adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ best-selling series premieres today!

Project X – Shot dogme-style, like “Chronicle”, it documents the planning and epic execution of a nearly-Woodstock-like party.

Casa de mi padre – With the tagline, “From the gringos that brought you Anchorman,” Will Ferrell’s comedy performed completely in Spanish is sure to be over-the-top hilarious.

21 Jump Street – A remake of the 80’s drama series starring Johnny Depp, this comedic reboot has a 50/50 chance of flopping. It entirely depends on the genuine funniness of Jonah Hill and the try-to-be funniness of Channing Tatum. I’m dying to see this.

Movies to rent on DVD:

The Hangover movies – You can never watch too much “Hangover” because it can never get old. If you haven’t seen them already, you really should find a movment to. It’s so worth it.

Bridesmaids – It’s the girl version of “The Hangover.” It’s seriously so good that it was nominated for multiple Oscars!

Let us know what your plans are for spring break and what you thought of these movies in the comments below!